Add colors to your home with this cute squirrel throw pillow cover. My throw pillow covers are a great way to mix art with functionality and I love seeing my digital paintings printed on these. This one features incredibly vibrant colors. The fun illustration depicts a little orange squirrel poking its head above a tree stump. The abstract background with green, teal, and blue colors make the woodland creature stand out.
This 18″x18″ pillow cover is made from polyester that’s durable and soft, and it’s safe to toss in the washing machine. The concealed zipper adds a seamless touch to the design, ensuring that nothing distracts from the cuteness overload of the adorable forest critter. Plus, it’s the illustration is printed on both sides so you can enjoy it from all angles.
You can place this decorative squirrel throw pillow on your favorite couch, cozy armchair, or even your bed. It’ll be a constant source of joy and comfort. It’s a great way to add some personality to your home. It’s perfect for anyone who appreciate the wonders of nature, cute animal illustrations, and the warmth of a cozy home. Moreover, this squirrel throw pillow cover makes a great gift for friends and loved ones. Whether it’s for a squirrel lover, a nature enthusiast, or simply someone with a soft spot for adorable home decor, this pillow cover is the perfect gift. It’s also perfect as a decorative cushion for a nursery or child’s bedroom.
Squirrel throw pillow cover usage ideas:
- As woodland animal nursery decor or kid’s room decor.
- As a cute baby shower gift.
- As a gift for animal lovers, and especially those who like woodland animals.
- For yourself, to add a colorful and whimsical touch to your home decor.
This product is only the pillowcase – pillow filling not included.
- 100% polyester
- 18×18 inches
- Double-sided print
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
- Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland