Add a touch of wild beauty to your home with this fox throw pillow cover. Get “Happy Fox”, my cute fox illustration printed on a throw pillow cover. It’s a fun way to give art a more practical use while adding colors to a room. The pillow cover features the portrait of a fox with its eyes closed and a smile on his face. Its fur is rendered in shades of red and orange, contrasting with the abstract blue background. I tried to capture the happiness, and innocence of the little woodland creature with this painting.
This fox throw pillow cover is made of polyester and it measures 18″ x 18″. It’s just the right size to snuggle up with on your couch, armchair, or bed. It offers a soft and cozy feel while ensuring durability and longevity. It has a concealed zipper for easy insertion and removal of the cushion insert, and it is machine-washable. Toss it in the washing machine and the pillow case will come out looking as fresh and vibrant as ever.
This animal-themed pillow cover is a must-have for those who like wildlife and nature. Use it as a decorative piece in a woodland creatures themed kids room, an accent in a living room or bedroom, or even a cozy reading nook. Not only is this pillow cover a decorative piece, but it also serves as a conversation starter and a source of inspiration. Whether as a gift or for your personal enjoyment, this blue fox throw pillow cover will captivate hearts.
Fox throw pillow cover highlights:
- Adds a touch of wilderness and happiness to your home decor.
- Vibrant colors bring the fox illustration to life, adding a colorful charm to your space.
- Perfect for animal lovers and especially fox lovers.
- Makes a thoughtful gift for birthdays, housewarmings, or special occasions for your loved ones
This product is only the pillowcase – pillow filling not included.
- 100% polyester
- 18×18 inches
- Double-sided print
- Hidden zipper
- Machine-washable case
- Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
- Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland